REGIONAL RESTRICTIONS EASED - Notice from Rowing Victoria
RESTRICTIONS EASED ACROSS REGIONAL VICTORIA (excl. Shepparton)
Many thanks for your patience. On the advice of the State's public health team, restrictions have eased across Regional Victoria excl. Shepparton.
Relevant to our Regional Community, excluding Shepparton, the following opportunities and requirements apply until September 23:
- No Stay-at-Home requirement or 5km travel restrictions.
- Rowing Clubs and waterways are now open. Access to and use of boats is permitted.
- Maximum of 10 at a time within the boat shed retrieving/ returning boats. Please roster accordingly.
- Change rooms cannot be used. Access is available to indoor toilets.
- Indoor Gyms/ cardio & weight rooms cannot be accessed for use.
- All rowing equipment to be cleaned and sanitised after use.
- QR codes to be used upon arrival with a crew person/ coach responsible for ensuring compliance.
- Canteens/ Bars/ social rooms open with a capacity of 10.
- Users are to remain seated unless ordering food/ drinks or going to the toilet.
- QR codes to be used upon arrival with canteen manager responsible for compliance.
- Masks are to worn inside and outside and are not required to be worn when exercising.
Please continue to review the published exposure sites, their exposure windows, exposure Tiers and the indicated necessary action in efforts to keep the community safe.
Rowing Victoria will continue to monitor the situation and communicate with the community surrounding exposure sites and any amendments to public health advice.Stay safe, Stay Rowing!